Filaretai hostel has 20 rooms different in size. In total, we can accommodate up to 80 guests.
What you can expect from Filaretai hostel?
-Assured quality – the hostel meets international standards for comfort, security, cleanliness, privacy and welcome;
-Open 24 hours all year round;
-Capacity of 80 beds;
-Single/twin rooms for those who need more privacy;
-Bed linen provided to all guests;
-Common room with computers, TV and video player;
-Safe at the reception for your valuables;
-Laundry facilities & dryer;
-Free maps of Vilnius’ Old town;
-Postcards, soft drinks, snacks at the reception;
-Taxi order service at the reception;
-Breakfast and DISCOUNTS for groups. For more information please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES & REGULATIONS
Guests are expected to respect the Hostel’s regulations and cooperate in maintaining a pleasant coexistence in the Hostel.
- On arrival fill the registration card and pay the night. All Hostel services should be paid in advance. Money is non-refundable.
- On arrival guests must leave 10 EUR deposit for each key.
- During your stay parking is free. After check out parking is 2 EUR per day.
- All electric appliances should be switched off and the windows should be closed when guests go out.
- On departure give the key back to the administration.
- Check out time is 12:00. On guest’s failure to vacate the room on expiry of period of the stay, the administrators shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the guest. If the guest did not check out on time and the room is available guest must pay full price for the next night.
- It is guest’s responsibility to look after and take care of their possessions, valuables and money during their stay in the Hostel. To avoid unpleasant surprises we suggest you to leave money and valuables in the lockers or reception safe.
- Hostel is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicles while parked at Hostel’s parking.
- In the Hostel it is strictly forbidden:
- to host other people who did not check-in the Hostel (penalty 60 EUR for each person);
- to drink alcoholic beverages and use drugs (penalty 60 EUR);;
- to prepare and eat food in bedrooms (penalty 30 EUR);
- to smoke anywhere in the building (penalty 60 EUR);
- to use personal sheets or sleeping bags (penalty 30 EUR);
- to bring pets without the administrations permission(penalty 30 EUR).
- Keep the silence on the Hostel premises from 22.00 to 07.00 (making noise during that time will cause 60 EUR penalty)
- Cleaning time is from 10.00 till 18.00.
- No changing of rooms or transfer of rooms is allowed without permission of the administration.
- Guests are held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hostel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
- The Hostel and its contents should be left in a clean condition at the end of your visit.
- Group leaders bear the responsibility for their group members.
- Staff may check the room at any time.
- In case of an emergency please contact reception and follow their directions.
- Hostel‘s staff is responsible for daily management. Their instructions must be followed at all the times. In case of violation of the above regulations or any misconduct as deemed to cause other’s inconvenience or discomfort, the management reserves the right to ask the guest to leave.
21st of February 2018